United Fire Protection Corporation headquarters facility is located at:
1 Mark Road
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Phone: (908) 688-0300
Our 28,000 square foot building houses sales, engineering, warehousing, fabrication, and fleet maintenance operations.
Our new Long Island office is located at:
252 Eastern Parkway
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Phone: (516) 420-0262
We are one of the largest fire protection companies in the New York metro area. We are family owned and operated which means we are accountable only to our customers, not to shareholders. Our ownership is hands-on, and has a “whatever it takes” philosophy to achieve customer satisfaction. Prior to our founding in 1988, one of our founders and present CEO, Frank Savino, worked for ten years in a technical capacity for several large national fire protection companies where he began his passion for the business and his love of learning about fire system technology. United Fire Protection Corporation is staffed and led by many dedicated professionals in various capacities that include sales, engineering, installation, and service. In each of these disciplines, our department head is a person with more than 25 years experience in fire protection technology.
There are many other veteran field and support people with similar experience that mentor our younger associates. This “experience” factor gives our clients the peace of mind in knowing that the responsibility for their vital life safety fire protection systems is always being handled or overseen by highly experienced and competent persons.
Our mission is to be an innovative technology leader and to be the highest quality full service provider of fire system products and services in our market.
Our reputation is our most valuable asset. We earned our reputation by consistently performing at a high level for more than a quarter century.
The people at United Fire Protection are the recognized performance and thought leaders in the fire protection, engineering, and contracting communities. Even our competitors respect us and speak highly of us.
We invest heavily in training our people to be the best in the industry. Our advanced knowledge and expertise is what sets us apart from our competition.
Our Values & Our Culture
We work to build long term relationships with our clients, suppliers, and employees. We believe that doing so is smart business. This is accomplished by always striving for excellence, being honest and ethical in all of our relationships, being respectful to all persons, and by doing what we say we are going to do.
United Fire Protection has the following licenses, certifications, and credentials:
- U.L. Listed Alarm Service Company
- New York City:
- Master Fire Suppression Piping Contractor License No: 497-A
- S-12 Certificate of Fitness for City-Wide Sprinkler Systems
- S-13 Certificate of Fitness for City-Wide Standpipe Systems
- S-97 / S-98 Certificate of Fitness for Fire Alarm Systems Inspection, Testing and Service Technician
- W-96 / S-96 Certificate of Fitness for Full Service Portable Fire Extinguisher Shop
- New Jersey:
- All Fire Protection Equipment Systems
- State of New Jersey Fire Alarm License
- State of New Jersey Burglar Alarm License
- Electrical Business Permit for Practice in New Jersey
- New Jersey Public Works Contractor Registration Act
- New York State License to Engage in the Business of Installing, Servicing, or Maintaining Security or Fire Alarm Systems
- State of New York County of Nassau Office of Fire Marshal Sprinkler System Install License
- Suffolk County Portable Fire Extinguishers, Dry/Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems, Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems
- ATF Bureau of Explosives
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approved Manufacturer
- NICET Certified
- Factory Trained Technicians & Designers
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Secure Worker Access Consortium (SWAC)